Friday, July 30, 2010

Car Quotes

Couple of days back, when the auto I am in stopped at a traffic signal, I noticed this car with all stickers over the rear glass. I read them and a had a good time. Thought of sharing with you all.


Spare the quality of the picture since it's clicked on iPhone.
Here are the quotes:

"Driver carries no cash
 HE IS MARRIED"


"My wife gives me sound advice
 99% sound and 1  advice"


"A man is not complete
until he is married
after that he is finished"


There are few more quotes which I could not manage to click


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Finally I'm able to comment :)

    "Driver carries no cash HE IS MARRIED"
    --> He only carries his and his wife's cards?? ;))

    "My wife gives me sound advice - 99% sound and 1 advice"
    --> 99% sound is to ensure at least the 1% advice is taken... but that too hardly gets taken :P


    "A man is not complete until he is married. After that he is finished"
    --> Whats the use of being incomplete??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Sum...she is absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sum - Won't mind carrying card as long as bill is settled by her! Well we concentrate on only one at a time - one wife, one job.. etc etc, Are you sure you guys wants us to do multiple things now?
    Being incomplete is being independent! :P

    @preeti - Kopy cat, too lazy to type things and says "I second"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL

    It made me to laugh.

    Few days ago I also read some quote like this but little different.

    My wife sponsored

    Paid by Laws

    etc. etc. I don't remembered exactly :-)

    Good one to read. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! poor guy! hopefully his wife would never find his car..else he is history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @juneli- Yes i too received that image with the quote
    @HBSP - guess his wife had given up hope on him :P
    @Deepak- let me check what you had on your car! :)

    ReplyDelete