Monday, November 1, 2010

Creepy Google!!

I was composing a mail today and intend to attach a file and mentioned about it in the mail.
But with absent-mindedness, I clicked on the SEND button and bingo Gmail popped up this question and woke me up..! (click on image for a better view)





Kudos to the guys who thought of this feature! Very very handy, I must say, at least to the people like me and helps avoid embarassment. Microsoft guys are you listening?? I am sick of MS Outlook.

Hey wait, but on the other hand it's spooky that Gmail is reading/analyzing your mail content!
Anyways, I am no spy exchaging confidential data! I am excited to chance upon this new feature.
Good work folks@ google!

3 comments:

  1. I had left a comment on this post & on the previous one too...but now nowhere to be seen???? kya mystery hai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ekta- No clue. I swear I haven't seen them!Mysterious really! but hey thanks, keep commenting
    ~Chandu

    ReplyDelete