Monday, February 16, 2009

D-day is arriving!

Finally, the D-day is fast arriving. I kicked it off today. I am trying to choose my destiny. TNot the d-day you thought, the DOOMSDAY in relationships in my LIFE is fast arriving. No looking back, no regrets. A huge emotional and may be physical battle ahead!

Truths might be deformed, Truths will be morphed, Truth might not be accepted, but ultimately, let TRUTH emerge and prevail..!! God give me the strength to face hostility, to face the MORPHED TRUTHS, to face the inhumane behavior, to face the mindless humans, to face one of those "best-to-forget" moments of my life!

I might have been wrong last time and I might not be right this time, but the big difference is I am following my HEART. I heard it and I am following it now. I know that I need to face a huge consequences. I know LIFE is not going to be the same after this. I guess I am PREPARED, may be I am wrong, but well when you follow your heart you need to face the trouble, you need to be afloat, you need to be positive, you need to be stubborn... you need to be calm!

Let pain be there, let suffering be there, lest how can one become better. May be a one time suffering is better than a pain in doses. I might be broken , I might be out, I might be down, I might go insane, but I think I am taking the right path at this crossroads. God, may be I am ignorant, I might not be rude with people, I might not remember things, I might not be argumentative, but be with me and take me through this journey....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, "All the Best" for whatever your decision is.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the Almighty give you enough strength and resilience to get over this difficult times!

    -deepak

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say..all i can do is pray that everything gets sorted and you can lead a normal life..

    ReplyDelete