Friday, February 6, 2009

Just weird

Sometimes, I can't help but feel that life is unfair. Sometimes I feel it's fair. But why is that this weird feeling creeps in me, chokes me and few moments later, one phone call, one hi, one thought, I will forget about it. But the wounds it leaves are deep.

Confusion is such a thing that it lands in at unwanted time. To follow one's heart or to follow a "positive" way although it looks rubbish is my dilemma! Am I scared of a bleak future or Am I running away from the problem? Am I doing right? Pounded by questions and a zillion thoughts in mind and a painful heart, I wait to hug my destiny, well on the other hand do I have options?

I am too selfless!!- yes, on most occasions I were, but at the wrong one's. I am pessimist, when I think about the one's I am scared of. I am positive, when I saw the worst! But the trouble keeps brewing and the thoughts never cease.

I think it's time to listen to my heart. Let the world cry I were wrong, let people think I am insane, let them gossip, let the hell break loose, because after the worst comes the good time and the only companion in this lonely journey would be the almighty who must be busy preparing my To-Do list!

4 comments:

  1. Besties....for 'its time to listen to my heart'. Go Chandu Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it chandu, the world has no right to judge you right or wrong ... Follow your heart and you shall be happy for what you did ... But the mind at times disguises as heart ... just be cautious to only hear to the spring in the heart .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. your to-do list reminds me of Vinay Pathak in Dasvidaniya. I think to certain extent if each person becomes selfish, its good, as he will take care of his interests and stop blaming destiny. It all depends upon a situation a person is into. Do what feels right to you, we all owe that much to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

    ReplyDelete