Friday, July 17, 2009

Why.. What?

Why am I here?
What am I supposed to do/achieve?
What do I love most?
Why can't I change?
What makes me passionate?
Where am I destined to go?
Why can't I love my work?
Being instinctive or Being thoughtful- which is better?
Where exactly should you use heart and where should you use head?

Questions and more questions grilling my mind.
Few realizations:
I realized that my left brain is killing my right one at most of the times! (so says the neuro signals from my right brain)
I realized that I had been instinctive when I am supposed to be thoughtful and vice versa :)
I should stop taking words to heart, it's the job of head to analyze, filter and pass on!
Reaction won't help Respond makes things better!
I need to listen more although the fear of forgetting the thought/idea hurries me to interrupt!

Finally, I think time has come for things to change....

2 comments:

  1. Be the change you want to see in the world... Remember these words from Mahatma Gandhi? I guess u r going in that path with some of ur realizations.. I sincerely hope that the changes would be for ur good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing for good is always a good thing in itself..... And letting things go, without taking too many things to heart, is the best way sometimes......

    ReplyDelete