Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Nithy-"ananda"

I bet you all heard about the Nithyananda controversy or should I say scandal or may be the "ananda" side of him. Seeing this Yahoo news article made me login to Twitter and man I am in splits laughing around from the past 15 mins. So, thought of sharing it with you all.

Here is another blog post, compiling the list of hillarious tweets on Nithyananda. I must agree with the Yahoo news article that says he is clearly spreading the "ananda" and yeah how can we forget thanking to Sun Tv. No wonder people are always interested in private lives of others and twitter is resounding with tweets on Nithayananda as I can clearly see, Know what, before I could complete this post there are 6 new tweets added on the same and people seems to be hooked on to this!

If you have a twitter account and if you are not checking it yet, you are surely missing some fun.
Boy oh boy, people are at their creative best on twitter now!
Here is one software-twist tweet

YaavanoObba: Oracle by day, i-flex by night

Enjoy... Finally he inspired me too to make a new post. Hail nithyananda!

No comments:

Post a Comment