Thursday, March 18, 2010

Missing you....

We first met at MG Road. We started our journey together with a trip to the hills...


from then on we are hooked, inseparable.
We went places together, to the plains.. to the fields..

We enjoyed all the seasons, the summers, the winters, the monsoons together alike...


she changed the way I think,
she changed the way I see,
she changed the way I feel,
she made me go places,
her amazing memory made me remember things
together we had seen the world, been to places, had a wonderful company...

but finally...
out of nowhere...
without a warning...
without a hint...
without a clue...
without a sign...
she had decided to part ways with me...
leaving me behind in the company of some wonderful moments we shared...


It's hard to say goodbye...
harder to digest the fact that you are no more...
I miss you my dear cam...
miss you so much...
I don't think I can afford to get you back to life...
rip my s3is...
As I go on with life, I feel the void you have left...
Your place might be taken by someone else later, but you are always special...
This post is to tell you how special you are...
You will be remembered... for what you made me, done to me and given me!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.... What happened to your S3IS??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics Chandu. Get a new cam soon. keep posting....I know the 1st one will always be missed+special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the new template Chandu. Also then new(atleast I saw/read today) About Me section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ekta for liking it.Sum- My camera crashed and with the repair amount, I can as well buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete