Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bise-foto-bath

I already warned you in the first post that I will be bugging you with pics. So here we go... enjoy the Bisi(e)-foto-bath series that goes on.....
(click on pics to get better resolution. I am yet to get a hang of this blogger. May be time to create flickr account)

The Web-hanger..



Place: Lalbagh, Flower show
Cooked on : August-14-2007
Clicked this guy at Lalbagh flower show last year

D Quote:


Place: Autorickshaw
Cooked on: July-24-2007
What a quote man!! I instantly fell in love and clicked it on my mobile.
Let me try translating it with whatever little Kannada knowledge I had.
***********************
"Birth is FREE...
Death is CERTAIN...
Love is ETERNAL..."
************************

The Fall collection!!

Place: Lalbagh
Cooked on: October-19-2007
The FALL collection....!

OK that's it folks. Stay hungry till next round. aa bisi bisi.. bisi bisi...

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...... Good ones!
    Well, the Ha ha ha was for the last one... and a pat on ur back for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, on second looks, i'd like to add some "comment"! In the first pic, the focus seems to be on the leaf and flower petal in corners rather than on the spider.... Anyway, good attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sum 4 d generous comments and the pat. I liked the petal and the leaf since they made nice borders while i was concentrating on the spider

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha..nice ones!!! update update!!

    ReplyDelete