Sunday, November 2, 2008

One more time

Yes, one more time!! (STOP imagining and read, dirty minds..ayyo). I started it all over again. Although I have been passive(wahh.. whatta excuse) at blogging from the past 2 years, finally the itching prevailed and here I am at almost midnight of the 1st day of Novemeber franatically typing a post which is due from ages.

Allright, it's time to pay homage to my good old blog: http://myalterego.rediffblogs.com that carried millions of memories and that helped me make friends for a life time and made me a better person, taught me loads, changed my attitude, helped me discover new things...... d list goes on.... I know 2 minutes of silence does not do any justice to what you had given me my old bloggie... I owe you a lot.. senti!!

Now, what happened to life ever since I became lazy to blog??Here you go ..
1. I'm married, albeit I claim it's child marraige, mom says 27 is not too early!
2. Although people notice that I have been "ballooning", let me write an explanation.. aah may be the G force of earth altered a little and making the weighing machines go crazy, especially when I stand on one of them!!
3. My love for nature is gaining strength and pulling me strong. Thanks to the JLR-NTP(reserving some lines on it for next post)
4. My Fitness levels have already dipped below the "ZERO" level and I badly need a reason to work out!
5. Work at office is "butchering" me (using the word Killing would do no justice ).
6. My camera handling skills got a bit better (something to cheer about, finally). I concluded it based on the fact that the count of images that I delete due to camera shakes or mis-focus have comedown. Don't be surprised to see my S3IS images posted here unlinke my old blog where I used to depend on gettyimages.

Let me not clog you all with more. I will keep updating more "happenings" in my posts. Till then with a promise of more posts, I sign off (enough man, lemme go sleep, it's 12-30 am).

3 comments:

  1. Well... i too have been thinking seriously on restarting blogging... and now i get some inspiration from u! Well, whats the use if u dont have any competitor bloggers, alwa??? well, well, i need to do something now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sum- Stop thinking and start acting, change blog url or look might work as inspiration. try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so finally Chandu..back to blogging with a new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete