Monday, November 3, 2008

What a DRAMA!!!!!!

Emotions, Tears, Celebrations, Hope, Despair, Swing of Fortunes, Chaos, Destiny, Twists & Turns, almost-had-it.. if you wish to see all this in a minute, you should have watched the last 2 minutes of the "just" concluded grand and fitting final F1 race. I am sure it will be debated and discussed who the REAL champion is, but when I sit and write this review of the final F1 race, I could not stop myself from empathizing with FELIPE MASSA.

What a race this was!!Leave behind all those technical things, the last 2 minutes of the race had packed so many things and a big PUNCH at the end!! I am sure, he would have not felt this bad if HAMILTON had maintained his 5th position in the last but one lap, but that's life....!

In case you do not follow F-1, let me not bore you. But it's worth a watch to catch up some news highlights on the last F1 race of this year to see how all those emotions played with the lives of HAMILTON and MASSA. Understandably MASSA was in tears. Especially after a fantastic race, his hopes of championship budded just seconds before he crossed finish line and he erupted with joy assuming he WON it, only to find seconds later that his destiny has changed and Hamilton had the better of the fortunes. I wonder how many of us could expect such a TWIST in the tale.

If you an atheist, you might differ from me, but what a trick does GOD holds back till last minute. What a drama! Isn't it true that Life is so uncertain and full of unplanned things?? We plan so many things in life and we take it for granted with a positive hope that it is going to happen the way we thought, only to find later that the almighty had planned something else. It hurts more when you know you gave your best, but find yourself evaded of the fruits of your efforts. But, I believe all that happens for a reason. In this case, the tears Massa shed might be the fuel of inspiration for the next year to win comprehensively.

Anyways congrats to Hamilton and thank god I got a chance to witness a wonderful race of my life. (do catch some news on F1 to understand better of what i wrote above...).

10 comments:

  1. I get the gold .... And this is also Gold gold ...one for the blog and one for the post ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the alter ego is back at a different place but with the same Look ha ....
    Keep it going buddy, been missing the action in the blog world.

    I missed the race :( :( ... Ya it hurts to know that your best isnt enough ... All happens for a reason bigger than what we can comprehend , so true ....

    keep it going chandu ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohoo... nice Chandu.... nice to see u back :)
    i missed the F1 action :( all thro' this season i missed it being here.. but did follow it afterwards from the site n news...
    nice to be back commenting on a blog.. am commenting after a longggg time.. donno when i'll start blogging... lets see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Chandu!!! Waiting to read tons of posts from you :P

    oh btw, F1 is latin and french to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh... seeing this post and comments now...
    And i see ppl are already commenting here :D
    Dumb me (ya.. i know u'd be giggling) I thought i was the first one... :((((
    Anyways.... Well, F1 is one thing D has not yet been able to get my interest in :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pv.. collect your gold after you land in india. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Prasad- maams I wish you watched it and checked my gtalk on that day for you. Fantastic race. I am waiting for the pizza hut treat

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hema- tank u tanku.. I saw you changed your blog too. I wish I can write more & more
    @Sum- F1 is addictive and interesting, do try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the F1 action this year...anyways I wanted Hamilton to win...btw, tell me more about the last min drama...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ekta- the last min drama went like dis. 2 laps to finish- Massa-1, Hamilton-5 (exactly enuf to be champion), 1-lap to go: Massa-1, Hamilton slipped to 6th.. massa's title hopes alive all of a sudden. Hamilton desparate to overtake, it started raining and tracks were wet!! massa crossed the line 1st .. Hamiton still in 6th place behind.. massa started celebrating.. but 30 seconds later.. results board shows Hamilton 5th and bagged the championship!! thanks to the toyota driver who had a problem and had to slow down, Hamilton over took him and bagged the chamionship.. massa's and ferrari's celebrations short lived!!

    ReplyDelete