Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bisi-Photo-Bath

Time for new snaps :)- an easy way to post something!!!
I have been to Valley school off kanakapura road with new friends and had a great time. Few pics from the trip. To start with, on the ocassion of Chandrayan's sucess, here is one pic clicked today to pay my tribute to my cutie moonie..

Touching the moon:

Place: IndiraNagar


The X Factor:



Place: Valley school


The Mini Spectrum:

Hope:

There is always HOPE!! Take care and have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chandu, really nice pics...seeing a new side of you!! more on Valley school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm... Good ones, buddy! Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basu .....adhirindi ....
    The X Factor is too good . You are Pro Now ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome snaps Chandu! What's your camera configuration?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ekta- so seeing my alter ego hehe
    @Sum- do you want me to loan some inspiration to post??
    @PV- tank u tank u..i am b/w pro and beginner..
    @hema- simble one- canons s3is. not a great camera but u need the right eye.. I guess u already had an artistic mind, all you need is to view the world thru lens.. there is beauty in everything.. trust me, I guess you can be make good pics too (no flattering)
    ~Chandu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally i got some inspiration :P
    Check out my new arena :)
    BTW, be prepared to face tough competition now :D

    ReplyDelete