Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Break Time

No... I am not taking break. I am referring the break time while watching TV. I used to change channel during commercial breaks earlier, but offlate I stopped doing it, thanks to the creative advertisements. I fell in love with this ad.



I can just watch it over & over and the cute kiddo made it even more memorable & enjoyable. The innocence, the way she talks, her expressions.. flawless. Esp when she bring in the excitement on the grim face. I could not resist joining her to say "sone ke daanth" evry time I watch the advertisement. It brings back all those silly superstitions we had as a kid.

I confess, I too digged a pit and secured my "milk teeth" in it and covered it up. But curious me had digged it after few days to check why nothing happened!!On the money part, we got the money in alternate ways (leaving that story for another day..) How about you??? gotcha!!?

Another interesting one...



Hmm... interesting to note that Indian ads are getting better and better and more creative. Take for instance the Virgin mobile ad's that are too creative and smart too!!

Talking about ads, watch this advertisement on my friend's blog that we spotted last fortnight :~)

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't see the ads u've posted here, but guessed it based on ur description... Yup that sone ke daanth wala ad is just awesome.... loved it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandu! The other day me and S watched all the links that you mailed. Awwww...such cute and funny ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sum- Yes i am referring that ad
    @chandu- tank u tank u.. that's y i mailed them!!

    ~Chandu

    ReplyDelete