Thursday, April 2, 2009

tlank u uncul

deayl deyal GOD,
thlank you velly velly much. mommy iz byack ach home chmiling. i am tiled and lotch n lotch of wolk iz waitchin por me atch offich. But am hyappy pinally. i am cho glatepull tu you. thyank you por lichening tu my playel uncul.

I will giveyu 2 chocklatch next time. I will shale that hyaf-eatchen licked 5 stal. do you like to lick chocoltch wlappel? I have chum with me, half-half ok ok?? keep hyelpin me for chum more time, i have 3 mole chockyolatch wich me, eclaich ok?

luv yu uncull
chyandu

6 comments:

  1. no tandu, u shud nwat do dat. you shud alcho chare uval choklate with yuval flendsh. I am velly slim so it wud help me to put on some weit.
    good 2 no dat yuval mumma is doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Telegu or Kannada :( But I could still understand this post ;)

    ReplyDelete