Monday, April 13, 2009

T 2 DO

Few things I would like to..no.. should.. no no.. MUST do
- Hunt for new House.. tough ask in bengaluru
- Exercise.. ooh too much fab
- Stop Procrastination.. already started, see I updated my blog "NOW"
- Plan for the day.. hmm after the post
- Impress manager to secure a 10 day leave.. so shimbul-cyaarry shum byanana cheeps to offeez

- Start maintaining Birding notes.. (to self)lazy bum start practicing writing with pen
- Buy a new jacket before the heavens start pouring in bangalore.. spare the drenching for Agumbe trip!
- Organize the 1000's of snaps clicked till date.. aaah tiring task, whoz gonna buy my snapch?

- Dump the cover in the bin at the street end.. true it started smelling, time to give the street doggies some diet food?
- Go to office.. who invented office?? anyways manager is on leave today, who cares?
- Have breakfast.. ok mom i remember that! anyways mango juice @ juice corner in office will do. But hey wait isn't that the place where the density of gals in cafeteria is high * wink*
- Enough , go have bath.. yuck!! me smelling rotten fish, sweaty summer, love d winter!
- Keep updating the blog.. AMEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Most of the things are in my To-do list too. But in my case, replace hunt for a new house with hunt for a girl...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... lots of things to do.....
    Well, impress ur manager soon..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah.. listen to Ricky and you'll end up having none-- neither house nor a girl :P
    I love winter too.. its the best season for everything..

    ReplyDelete