Monday, April 13, 2009

Go Bro Go..

Like Brother, Like Brother

>>>>>> www.mongolrallyrustics.com <<<<<<<

Crazy guys.. out on an adventure of a life time! 14 countries... mini engine... less heard countries... unseen landscapes... unheard languages... it's wild,dusty,risky,adventurous 5 week drive with a noble cause in mind. go bro go...

Can any of you help them get a sponsor!?(request on behalf of my brother).
They have a huge advertising space and bought a SUZUKI engine!!


**I am dreaming of joining the RICK rally by the same guys. Kaush, are you still "planning" like you were last year? We can try the 2010 slot?**

3 comments:

  1. I'm the GOLD WINNER :D
    So,we will miss you 18th July onwards?
    But they are not passing thru India..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no preeti. I wish i could join, they are not touching India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really reallly really want to do the rickshaw run...i am up for the summer of 2010..lets talk about it!

    ReplyDelete