Thursday, April 23, 2009

Citizen de responsible

Yaaay... Finally..
..after 10 years of reaching the elgibility...
...for the first time in my life.



Hail BEL for the EVM's, that made life easy!!! I did it!! The early bird needed just 5 minutes to cast the vote. Whom did i vote for? shhhh... the one whoever wins in my constituency :P

I thought my application was reject-ed and I was deject-ed, but was elat-ed to find my name in the edit-ed electoral rolls, just few days before the much await-ed D-day!!Although, I haven't collected the much deabt-ed voter-id card, my passport help-ed and I cast-ed my vote! chandu... "citizen de responsible" .

2 comments:

  1. T n Me also voted!!!

    Ekta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one proud thing in 31 years.. ( yeah, I am 31 :( ) I voted for the first time.. but come to think of it.. I got voters' ID card only this year..

    ReplyDelete